The Cricket Switzerland Executive Committee has announced that the traditional end of season council meeting will be held online, on Saturday 30th October 2021, beginning at 12noon.
Registration details, along with a proposed agenda, will be sent to club representatives that register in advance of the meeting with Ken McKeown.
Cricket Switzerland Council Meeting 2/2021
Saturday 30th October 2021, 12pm
1. Opening of the meeting/adoption of the agenda
2. Apologies for absence
3. Matters arising from Minutes of last Council meeting
4. Approval of the Minutes of the last meeting
Senior Men’s Competitions
5. Season review 2021
6. Changes to 2022 rules (suggestions), competition balls.
8. Senior mens’s tournaments 2021
9. European Cricket League 2022
10. Cricket Coaches Association of Switzerland (CCAS) - update 2021
11. Junior Development - update 2021
12. Women’s Cricket – update 2021
13. Finance update: current financial position
14. Forecast 2022
15. National Development Plan – focus areas for 2022-2024
16. Prospective new members
Promoting Swiss Cricket
17. Improving brand value, common image and sponsorship.
18. Participation in events, opportunities to progress and changes to membership obligations.
Membership of the International Cricket Council
19. Status report, overview of benefits and obligations.
20. Any other business
21. Next meetings (2022 AGM/Council)