In light of continued concerns surrounding the COVID-19 corona virus pandemic, the Cricket Switzerland Executive Committee has decided to hold the traditional end of season council meeting online.
Registration details, along with a proposed agenda, will only be sent to club representatives that register using the form below.
In an official communiqué to all club representatives, Cricket Switzerland's Honorary Secretary, Ken McKeown, wrote:
"As usual, the Council will meet after the end of the current season. The Executive Committee has scheduled the meeting for the evening of Tuesday 20 October, commencing at 7.30pm
Due to the pandemic, and to offer greater convenience and accessibility to members, the meeting will be conducted remotely on the Zoom platform.
Guidelines about pre-registration, login credentials, and the conduct of the meeting, will be sent to you separately".
Cricket Switzerland Council Meeting
20th October 2020, 7.30 pm.
1. Opening of the meeting/adoption of the agenda
2. Apologies for absence
3. Matters arising from Minutes of last Council meeting
4. Approval of the Minutes of the last meeting
5. Update 2020
6. Changes to 2020 rules (suggestions)
8. Update 2020
9. Cricket Coaches Association of Switzerland (CCAS) - update 2020
10. Junior Development - update 2020
11. Women’s Cricket – update 2020
12. Finance update: current financial position
13. Forecast 2021
14. Operational/Development Plan – progress against plan
15. Prospective new members
16. Update 2020
17. Update 2020
18. Update on participation.
Membership of cricket organisations
19. International Cricket Council
20. Any other business
21. Next meetings (AGM/Council)
Complete the online application form
upon which you will be sent details how to join the meeting