Please be advised that the Annual General Meeting of the Swiss Federation of Cricket Umpires & Scorers (swissFOCUS) will take place in the Pickwick Pub, Wallgasse, Bern on Saturday
21st April 2018, commencing at 1pm.
The draft agenda for this meeting is as follows:
1. Opening of Meeting
2. Apologies of Absence
3. Adoption of Agenda
4. Minutes of Last Meeting & Matters Arising
5. Executive (Chairman, Vice-Chairman, Treasurer and Allocations) & Auditor’s Reports
6. Discharge of 2017 Executive
7. Election of Officers 2018
8. Membership Fees 2018
9. Expenses 2018
10. Training Courses: Review 2017 and Planning 2018 (Scorers, Umpires and Train the Trainer)
11. Allocation of Officials 2018: League/Cup/T20, Zuoz, International Appointments
12. Sfocus Image
13. AOB including Spirit of Cricket Award
14. Close of Meeting
Nominations for the Executive posts of Chairman, Allocations and Secretary and any changes to the agenda, including other points to be included in the agenda, should be sent to Paul Cawsey, no later than the 7th April 2018. The final version of the agenda will be sent out to confirmed attendees, just prior to the meeting.
To help us out with planning, it would be really appreciated if you could either confirm that you will be attending or, as a minimum, send me a quick note to let me know that you will not be able to attend.
We look forward to welcoming you at the Annual General Meeting.
Thanks in advance and kind regards