The end-of-season Council Meeting will be held at the Restaurant Egghölzli (Weltpoststrasse 18, 3015 Bern) in Berne on Saturday 13th October, commencing at 1.30pm.
Affililiate & Associate representatives will be sent confirmatuon of the venue and the agenda, along with any supporting documentation in the coming days.
The agenda and other documentation was shared with club representatives in early October.
1. Opening of the meeting/adoption of the agenda
2. Apologies for absence
3. Matters arising from Minutes of last Council meeting
4. Approval of the Minutes of the kast meeting
5. Review 2017
6. Changes to rules (suggestions)
8. Review 2018
9. Cricket Coaches Association of Switzerland (CCAS) - review 2018
10. Junior Development - review 2018
11. Women’s Cricket – review 2018
12. Finance update: current financial position
13. Forecast 2019
14. Operational/Development Plan – progress against plan
15. Review 2018
16. Review 2018
17. Update on participation.
Membership of cricket organisations
18. ICC – status of unification proposal
19. European Cricket League
20. Any other business
21. Next meetings (AGM/Council)
The Restaurant Egghölzli (Weltpoststrasse 18, 3015 Bern) has ample parking and can be reached by public transport.