Cricket Switzerland will hold its Annual General Meeting on Saturday 24th February 2018 at Restaurant Egghölzli (Weltpoststrasse 16, 3015 Berne) beginning 1.30pm.
The meeting will be immediately proceeded by a Council Meeting to discuss 2018 domestic & international strategies & development plan.
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Saturday 24th February 2018 at 1.20pm
Restaurant Egghölzli, Weltpoststrasse 16, 3015 Bern
1. Opening of the Meeting
2. Adoption of the Agenda
3. Apologies for absence
4. Adoption of the Minutes of the 2017 Annual General Meeting
5. Approval of the annual reports of the Executive Committee Members
6. Approval of the Auditors’ reports
7. Discharge the outgoing Executive from their obligations
8. Approval of amendments to the Constitution
9. Election of the Members of the Executive Committee
10. Election of the Auditors
11. Election of the Members of the Competitions Committee
12. Approval of the 2018 fees
13. Approval of the 2018 budget
14. Admission to Cricket Switzerland Associate and Affiliate Membership
15. Membership of Swiss Olympic
16. Membership of the International Cricket Council
17. Any other business
18. Close of Meeting
A proposed agenda for the meeting was distributed to member club representatives in adherence with the constitution.
For further information about the 2018 Annual General Meeting please contact the association's Honorary Scretary, Mr. Ken McKeown.