swissFOCUS' Honorary Secretary, Mr. Paul Cawsey, has announced to all swissFOCUS members that the Annual General Meeting of the Swiss Federation of Cricket Umpires & Scorers
(swissFOCUS) will take place in the Pickwick Pub, Wallgasse, Bern on Saturday 29th April 2017, commencing at 1pm.
Nominations for the Executive posts of Chairman, Allocations and Secretary and any changes to the agenda, including other points to be included in the agenda, should be submitted in writing to Paul Cawsey, no later than Saturday 15th April 2017. The final version of the agenda will be sent out to confirmed attendees, just prior to the meeting.
The draft agenda for this meeting is as follows:
1. Opening of Meeting
2. Apologies of Absence
3. Adoption of Agenda
4. Minutes of Last Meeting & Matters Arising
5. Executive (Chairman, Vice-Chairman, Treasurer, Secretary and Allocations) & Auditor’s Reports
6. Discharge of 2016 Executive
7. Election of Officers 2017
8. Membership Fees 2017
9. Expenses 2017
10. Training Courses: Review 2016 and Planning 2017 (Scorers, Umpires and Train the Trainer)
11. Allocation of Officials 2017: League/Cup/T20, Zuoz, International Appointments
12. swissFocus Image
13. AOB including Spirit of Cricket Award
14. Close of Meeting
To help us out with planning, swissFOCUS would appreciate if members could either confirm that they will be attending or, as a minimum, send me a quick note to say they will not be able to attend.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Annual General Meeting.
Thanks in advance and kind regards
swiss Federation Of Cricket Umoires & Scorers (swissFOCUS)