On Saturday 14th October 2017, Cricket Switzerland will hold a Council Meeting at the Restaurant Egghölzli (Weltpoststrasse 16, 3015 Berne) beginning at 1.30pm.
A proposed agenda for both meetings was distributed to club representatives in adherence with the constitution.
Saturday 14th October 2017 beginning at 1.30pm
RESTAURANT EGGHÖLZLI, Weltpoststrasse 16, 3015 Berne
1. Opening of the meeting/adoption of the agenda
2. Apologies for absence
3. Matters arising from minutes of last Council meeting
4. Review 2017
5. Changes to rules (suggestions)
7. Review 2017
8. Cricket Coaches Association of Switzerland (CCAS) - review 2017
9. Junior Development - review 2017
10. Women’s Cricket – review 2017
11. Finance update: current financial position
12. Forecast 2018
13. Operational/Development Plan – progress against plan
14. Review 2017
15. Review 2017
Membership of Swiss Olympic and ICC
17. Any other business
18. Next meetings (AGM/Council)
For further information regarding the Council Meeting please contact the association's Honorary Secretary, Mr. Ken McKeown.