The Swiss Federation Of Cricket Umpires & Scorers (swissFOCUS) has announced that the 2016 Annual General Meeting will take place at the Pickwick Pub in Berne on Saturday 30th January, commencing at 1pm.
To assist with planning, it would be appreciated if members could either confirm that they will be attending or, as a minimum, send Paul Cawsey a quick note to notify him that you will not be able to attend.
Nominations for the Executive posts of Chairman, Allocations, Secretary and Treasurer and any changes to the agenda, including other points to be included in the agenda, should be sent to Paul Cawsey, no later than the 15th January 2016.
1. Opening of Meeting
2. Apologies of Absence
3. Adoption of Agenda
4. Minutes of Last Meeting & Matters Arising
5. Executive (Chairman, Vice-Chairman, Treasurer, Secretary and Allocations) & Auditor’s Reports
6. Discharge of 2015 Executive
7. Election of Officers 2016
8. Membership Fees 2016
9. Club Fees 2016
10. Expenses 2016
11. Courses & Assessments
a) Training Courses: Review 2015 and Planning 2016 (Scorers, Umpires and Train the Trainer)
b) Clive to provide formal feedback of the boundary assessments (process – not individuals)
12. Allocation of Officials 2016: League/Cup/T20, Cricket-on-Ice, Zuoz, International Appointments
13. Sfocus Image: Shirts, Equipment etc
15. Close of Meeting
The final version of the agenda will be sent out to confirmed attendees, just prior to the meeting.
swissFOCUS look forward to welcoming you to the Annual General Meeting.