On Saturday 15th October, Cricket Switzerand will hold a Council Meeting at Restaurant Egghölzli in Berne, beginning 1.30pm.
Representatives from members clubs from across Switzerland & neighbouring countries, will meet and deliberate points prepared for the meeting, announced to nominated club representatives via agenda, distributed in September by the association's Honorary Secretary, Mr Ken McKeown.
One of the items on the agenda is ICC Membership, during which the current status of deliberations will be given along with proposed next steps.
Saturday 15th October 2016, 1.30 pm
1. Opening of the meeting/adoption of the agenda
2. Apologies for absence
3. Matters arising from minutes of last Council meeting
4. Review of Season 2016
5. Changes to rules (suggestions)
7. Review 2016
8. Cricket Coaches Association of Switzerland (CCAS) - review 2016
9. Junior Development - review 2016
10. Women’s Cricket – review 2016
11. Finance update: current financial position
12. Forecast 2017
13. Operational/Development Plan – progress against plan
Sponsorship & Publicity
14. Review 2016
Membership of governing organisations
15. ICC – update on merger proposal and next steps
16. Swiss Olympic
17. Any other business
18. Next meetings (AGM/Council)