The Swiss Federation Of Cricket Umpires & Scorers (swissFOCUS) has announced that the 2015 Annual General Meeting will take place in Bern at the Pfarrei St. Josef (Stapfenstrasse 25, 3098 Köniz) on Saturday 7th February 2015, commencing at 1pm.
The draft agenda for this meeting is as follows:
1. Opening of Meeting
2. Apologies of Absence
3. Adoption of Agenda
4. Minutes of Last Meeting & Matters Arising
5. Executive (Chairman, Vice-Chairman, Treasurer, Secretary and Allocations) & Auditor’s Reports
6. Discharge of 2014 Executive
7. Election of Officers 2015
8. Membership Fees 2015
9. Club Fees 2015
10. Expenses 2015
11. Training Courses: Review and Planning 2014/5 (Scorers, Umpires and Train the Trainer)
12. Allocation of Officials 2015: League/Cup/T20, Cricket-on-Ice, Zuoz, International Appointments
13. sFocus Image: Shirts, Equipment etc
15. Close of Meeting
Confirmation of attendance, nominations for the Executive posts of Chairman, Secretary and Treasurer, and any other points to be included in the agenda, should be communicated the the Honorary Secretary no later than the 30th January 2015.
The final version of the agenda will be sent out to confirmed attendees, just prior to the meeting.