The 2015 Annual General Meeting will be held at the Restaurant Egghölzli (Weltpoststrasse 16, 3015 Bern) on Saturday 28th February 2015, beginning at 1.30pm.
In accordance with the constitution, proposed constitutional amendments and nominations to the executive should be submitted to the Honorary Secretary before 31st December 2014.
This will enable the Honorary Secretary to share all the necessary documentation with member clubs and organisations.
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Saturday 28th February 2015
Restaurant Egghölzli, 1.30pm
1. Opening of the Meeting
2. Adoption of the Agenda
3. Apologies for absence
4. Adoption of the Minutes of the Inaugural General Meeting (2014)
5. Approval of the annual reports of the Executive Committee Members
6. a. Adoption of other language versions of the Constitution
b. Approval of amendments to the Constitution
7. Election of the Members of the Executive Committee
8. Election of the Auditors
9. Election of the Members of the Competitions Committee
10. Approval of the 2015 fees
11. Approval of the 2015 Budget
12. Admission to Cricket Switzerland Associate and Affiliate Membership
13. Membership of sporting organisations
14. Any other business
15. Close of Meeting
Further information about the Association's 2015 Annual General Meeting is available direct from the Honorary Secretary, Mr. Ken McKeown.