In association with Mike Gatting and the Lady Taverners, Swiss Cricket have entered a team into the T20 tournament organised in La Manga, Spain from 10th to 13th November.
• 3 nights’ twin share accommodation in a 3-bedroom apartment at Las Lomas Village
• Welcome cocktail reception (Thursday 10th)
• Participation in 3-day cricket tournament
• Buffet dinner with live music and raffle (Saturday 12th)
• Complimentary access to the large comprehensively equipped fi tness centre, 25-metre indoor swimming pool, steam rooms and sauna at Spa La Manga Club
• Non-cricketer package includes 3 nights’twin-share accommodation, welcome cocktail reception and dinner
• Excellent flight connections via Murcia and Alicante airports
The Swiss cricket team travel out on Thursday evening and return on Sunday night - 3 nights stay in La Manga resort.
There are at least 3 matches to play, excluding semi final and final and approximate cost would be around CHF 500 including travel and accommodation.
This is a great opportunity to play with international teams on great facilities in great conditions and support a charitable cause.
If you would be interested in participating contact Sangam.
Swiss squad: 1. Ovais Yousuf (+1); 2. Ali Saleem; 3. Midhun Lal (+3); 4. Sudath Jeyaratne; 5. Harpreet Singh: 6. Nasir Mahmood; 7. Sajid Safiat (+1); 8. Shanawaz Mahmood; 9. Rana Khaliq; 10. S.Sangam; 11. tbc; 12. tbc