The Swiss Cricket Association have agreed to participate in the 5th La Manga Charity tournament in Spain for the second consecutive year and take advantage of an international tournament with superb facilities and great conditions and support a charitable cause.
This year's tournament takes place from 12th - 16th October 2012 and is again run in partnership with Mike Gatting and The Lady Taverners.
The tournament offers:
• 3 nights’ twin share accommodation in a 3-bedroom apartment at Las Lomas Village
• Welcome cocktail reception (Thursday 13th)
• Participation in 3-day cricket tournament
• Buffet dinner with live music and raffle (Saturday 15th)
• Complimentary access to the large comprehensively equipped fi tness centre, 25-metre indoor swimming pool, steam rooms and sauna at Spa La Manga Club
• Non-cricketer package includes 3 nights’twin-share accommodation, welcome cocktail reception and dinner
• Excellent flight connections via Murcia and Alicante airports
The Swiss cricket team travel out on Thursday evening and return on Sunday night - 3 nights stay in La Manga resort.
There are at least 3 matches to play, excluding semi final and final and approximate cost would be around CHF 500 including travel and accommodation.